[cp-global] Cryptoparty.org

Sloop sloop at cryptoparty.org
Wed Jan 8 23:38:07 GMT 2014

On 9/01/2014 1:03 am, ml at enteig.net wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We have a solid system, though, which could be deployed right away.
>
> I would vouch for deploying everything we've got now, relieving immediate
>
> pressure pains and then developing something nicer in parallel, which will
>
> be taken over quite organically as it becomes more usable.

Great - is this code accessible to me? Would someone be able to put it
up on Github or something like that, including some deployment notes, or
any work which needs to be done before deployment?

Regarding the parallel construction of a management system - who here
can code? I was thinking of doing something quickly and easily in
Bootstrap+CodeIgniter or Laravel for the sake of speed in writing CRUD
applications. If on the other hand someone has fast development skills
in a more preferable language, I'd be happy to start the ball rolling by
putting together a spec.

Regarding the .htaccess 404 rewrite, and inclusion of a link to
Cryptoparty.in on Cryptoparty.org - I have done this.