[cp-global] countries or languages?

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Wed Mar 5 09:49:29 GMT 2014

[localization of mailinglists: country vs. language]

I'd say, just throw it out there by country and let's see what happens. I could imagine, that e.g. de.cryptoparty.org would become the place for german language education and content with event-specific information on the side while at.cryptoparty.org would reference these resources and be more localized, event-driven. I mean, it's the 21st century, we have hyperlinks. Another possibility would be the austrians keeping cryptoparty.at as their main resource and setting up at.cryptoparty.org to redirect to cryptoparty.at.

Viva disĸordia!

~~~~