[cp-global] CryptoParty Assembly @ 35C3

shiro cryptoparty at systemli.org
Mon Dec 17 20:13:19 GMT 2018

Hi Crille & everyone,

As Crille and I already discussed, we at Nextcloud think it would be
nice to do a Nextcloud install workshop as a collaboration between the
two communities.

We'd provide the trainers, and if someone from CryptoParty wants to help
train you'd be welcome of course!

On the side, we could give you some input on all the ways you can train
Nextcloud at CryptoParties, including the easiest option we have for
beginners: Simple Signup (nextcloud.com/yourdata)

Crille said he's up for doing this with us and we discussed the format -
does anyone have something against this?

If we're doing this, let's try to pick a date/time that fits as many
people who want to join as possible, so Crille can put the date on the
program!

I'd like to use this occasion to raise your attention on our new
"Nextcloud Include" program for diversity in Open Source:
nextcloud.com/include - please spread the word!

Cheers

shiro