[cp-global] Organizing a Cryproparty in Santa Cruz, California, USA

Carolyn Saunders gigavinyl at posteo.is
Sun Jan 28 03:25:00 GMT 2018

Hello. I'm a student at the University of California, Santa Cruz. The
security club at my university (https://ssc.soe.ucsc.edu/index.html),
is interested in hosting a cryptoparty (myself being the one in charge
of organizing it, for the most part). However, before we can schedule a
time and place for the party, we need to get a rough idea of how many
people would like to attend. Would any of y'all be interested in
attending and/or helping us run the party (administrative stuff, making
posters, teaching classes, etc.)?

I apologize for not posting this in the USA cryptoparty mailing list but
that list appears to be broken (my messages keep getting returned to me).

Thanks,
Carolyn

--
"No gods, no masters"
PGP Fingerprint: 1117 CDE0 523A EDA4 F567  A2EC 2B05 5CCC 80E7 F438