[LACryptoparty] Fwd: [Electronic Frontier Foundation] Teleconf tomorrow night 3/28

L1 5A lfifteena at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:23:12 GMT 2019

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [EFA] March 28 teleconference for organizers
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:12:04 -0700
From: camille via EFA <efa at lists.eff.org> <efa at lists.eff.org>
To: efa at lists.eff.org

*What are you doing on Thursday, March 28 at 5pm PDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT?
We hope you'll be joining us for the monthly EFA organizers'
teleconference! As we shake off winter and dive into advocacy campaigns &
community engagement projects, let's come together remotely to share fresh
inspiration and make connections.*

RSVP: www.eff.org/2019-03-EFA

Please note that this will be the final month on the current teleconference
platform as we will be switching to Zoom in April. Along with this change,
we’ll be splitting these remote gatherings into two discrete calls starting
next month to streamline the discussion. We will be focusing on advocacy &
campaigns at the end of the month, with a call on training & workshops
scheduled in the middle of the month. More details on that soon. This March
28 teleconference will still be in the original format.

As always, we invite you to send us the links to your upcoming public
events to receive our institutional promotional support via social media.
Please also note the below invitation to our spring EFA convening in San
Francisco the weekend of June 14, as well as the newly-launched EFF
campaign to restore net neutrality
<https://act.eff.org/action/tell-congress-to-restore-full-net-neutrality-protections>.

Looking forward to another wonderful discussion on March 28,

--
Camille Ochoa
Coordinator, Grassroots Advocacy

Consider making a career out of defending digital rights. Check out our
open positions: https://www.eff.org/about/opportunities/jobs
https://eff.orghttps://eff.org/efa