[LACryptoparty] New book on Whistleblowing, Disclosure and Anonymity

Tim Schwartz tim at timschwartz.org
Tue Jan 7 08:11:32 GMT 2020

Hi All,

Tim Schwartz here.

My new book, A Public Service: Whistleblowing, Disclosure and Anonymity comes out today!

It is a guide on safely disclosing information to the press, lawyers, and the public – all while maintaining their anonymity. I interviewed many individuals for this book including folks from the Freedom of the Press Foundation, NSA whistleblowers, security experts, and whistleblower lawyers. I wrote A Public Service to give folks a better chance at disclosing information without being retaliated against or having their lives ruined.

More info on the book is here: https://publicservice.guide <https://publicservice.guide/> and it can be ordered directly from my publisher: https://www.orbooks.com/catalog/a-public-service/ <https://www.orbooks.com/catalog/a-public-service/>

Keep up the fight!

Cheers,
Tim

tim at timschwartz.org