[CryptoParty] Overview: Howto Effectively Co-Ordinate a Collective Rress-release to Defend Cryptoparty from TTT

fukami f at foo.io
Mon Jul 22 18:21:34 GMT 2013

Hi Sam,

I prefer not have my name in some github repos. Why not use just a
pad? Also, should this one be in English or in German?

On 22.07.2013, at 19:38, Samuel Carlisle <samuelcarlisle at gmail.com> wrote:
> We may very well celebrate diversity but our community and its values
> are now under attack and threat of co-option and we need to speak both
> loudly and with a collective voice to send a clear message to the TTT
> and also to every other company who will come knocking at our door as
> a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I would prefer to write an answer like the CCCMZ did: Very very friendly
and positive towards a good will, but making clear statements on how
cryptoparties should be seen, what OSS means in this context and what
one would like to see (i.e. Mr. Zierke of the BKA saying: "We like what you
do, keep going" or something like that ^^). Because that's how press
releases work, not getting external voices to promote something.

But, well if people tend to attack them, I'm also fine, but I don't
think that's the better thing to do.

Cheers,
  fukami