[cp-global] more crypto presence on the web: blog campaign

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at openpgp-schulungen.de
Thu Oct 31 02:39:44 GMT 2013

Am Mo 28.10.2013, 17:45:41 schrieb Samuel Carlisle:
> Great ideas, lets cross post here: http://cryptoparty.blogspot.co.uk/

> > http://userbase.kde.org/Concepts/OpenPGP_Help_Spread

This page could be linked (or its contents copied) to the "Spread!" submenu on
https://www.cryptoparty.in/

The menu entry could be something like "What everyone can do".

These suggestions are not independent of the technology thus it may be a good
idea to offer another menu level (not necessarily within the real menu; that
can be done on the linked page):

• How OpenPGP users can help propagate OpenPGP
• How Tor users can help...

I think I already made this suggestion some months ago but at that time the
content was not available yet.

BTW, for the German speakers: I am not sure whether this is rather success or
failure... The Pirate Party in NRW (the biggest German Federal Land) has
discussed a proposal of mine yesterday:

https://wiki.piratenpartei.de/NRW:2013-10-30_-_NRW_Vorstand

point 5.2 ("#92324 / keine Erwähnung von Kryptografie auf Euren
Kontaktseiten")

CU

Hauke
--