[cp-global] More cryptoparties in Berlin possible?

Samuel Carlisle samuelcarlisle at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 07:52:31 GMT 2013

On 31/08/13 08:49, sva wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On 08/31/2013 02:00 AM, jrsusenet-cryptopartyml1305 at yahoo.de
> wrote:
>> I'm slightly surprised to read that there's only a bi-monthly
>> general-topic event
>
> Afaik is sam already in touch with c-base and plans to have
> another bi-monthly event there, so that there will be a monthly
> event in sum. Maybe he can add some more information on this :)
>
> Regarding to CCCB, one could ask around for manpower (i could just
> drop a note on the ML, but where should it linkt those ppl then?).
> But the hackerspace is (first) a pretty private room and (second)
> will fit not that much people. First might not be a problem for a
> e.g. monthly event, but second i see critical. c-base is a much
> better place, and i guess it might be not a problem to have the
> event monthly there as well, if there is enough manpower.
>

> Bavaria/Mother: Were exactly are you located? Afaik the planning of
> a cryptoparty in the munichs ccc is just idling atm. If someone new
> would join it could happen pretty easy. Also i could connect you to
> other people in that area. Here is the link to muccc:
> https://wiki.muc.ccc.de/cryptoparty:orga
>
> Cheers from the top of the world (himalayas), sva.

Thanks for the suggestions Sva. FYI of the OP, the next Cryptoparty in
Berlin is here (c-base had no venue availability before december 14th)

^_^

https://www.cryptoparty.in/berlin/co.up

What

a cryptoparty
Where

co.up, Berlin
When

12th October 2013
Why

Calm you shall keep and crypto on you must
(http://memegenerator.net/instance/40584909). #Cryptoparty
How

    https://www.cryptoparty.in/guiding_principles
    https://www.cryptoparty.in/organize/howto

Link Dump

    https://www.cryptoparty.in/
    https://www.cryptoparty.is/

samthetechie

- --
Samuel Carlisle BEng (Hons) Dunelm MIET
pgp: 0x54828CAA
fingerprint: 9E01 D8A4 CFEB ED72 B0D2 70D7 1D57 A297 5482 8CAA
twitter: @samthetechie