[cp-global] Cryptoparty VM

Yuval Adam yuv.adm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:13:19 GMT 2014

Well, Tails comes to mind as having all the required tools for presenting at a Cryptoparty, not to mention the additional layer of protection you get from an ephemeral session that Tails provides.

The only actual missing part is the content.

Using Vagrant you can build Tails [1], and then use some simple provisioning bash script to fetch various content to a known location on the image.

[1] - https://tails.boum.org/contribute/build/