[cp-global] CryptoParty Assembly @ 35C3

Dawning Sun dawning_sun at mailbox.org
Tue Dec 18 00:34:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

I'm still very much in favor of such a self-organized session!!! If
there's other opinions please let's have a discussion so we can find a
consensus.

In terms of our assembly there's a major update. The Congress wiki is
finally open: https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018

Registration of self-organized sessions is also open and I just added
the traditional "How to survice 35C3" CryptoParty to the list of
sessions: https://www.cryptoparty.in/35c3#sessions

**There will be a printed schedule of our sessions. If you want your
session to be included please add it here until 2018-12-20T23:59:
https://www.cryptoparty.in/35c3#sessions**

For now it needs mostly a title which also happens to be part of the url
and can't be changed. With that you can book a room (current schedules
are online) and then work on the description afterwards.

Here's an overview of the rooms I've been able to find:

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Room:Lecture_room_11
** 100 seats
** classroom seating
** Lecture room 11 is the biggest workshop room in the CCL, has tables
and is best suited for smaller lecturing sessions or meetings.

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Room:Seminar_room_13
** 12 seats
** banquette seating
** Lecture room 12 is one of the smaller workshop room in the CCL, has
no tables and is best suited for smaller lecturing sessions or meetings.

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Room:Seminar_room_14-15
** 20 seats
** banquette seating
** Lecture room 14/15 combined are one of the smaller workshop rooms in
the CCL, has tables and is best suited for smaller workshops or hands-ons.

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Room:Lecture_room_M1
** 48 seats
** classroom seating
** A medium sized lecture room, with classroom seating. Suitable for
smaller lectures or bigger workshops and meetings

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Room:Lecture_room_M2
** 48 seats
** classroom seating
** A medium sized lecture room, with classroom seating. Suitable for
smaller lectures or bigger workshops and meetings

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2018/wiki/index.php/Room:Lecture_room_M3
** 330 seats
** classroom seating
** It's the largest of all rooms for self organized sessions. With an
area of 324m² it has space for up to 200 participants. It's best suited
small lectures and larger meetings.

Ciao,
Crille.

shiro: