[cp-global] Out village at Chaos Communication Camp 2019

Dawning Sun dawning_sun at mailbox.org
Tue Aug 20 00:04:00 GMT 2019

P.S.: Digitalcourage (a german NGO) is also organizing some CryptoParty
sessions:

Announcement: https://chaos.social/@dchsg/102639677906375332
Overview:
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2019/wiki/Session:Digital_Self-Defense_Workshop

day 1: Passwords & File Encryption
day 2: Private and Anonymous Web Browsing
day 4: E-Mail Encryption
day 5: Smartphones

The time is always from 16.00-17.30. Feel free to help with those
sessions, too, please.

Dawning Sun: