[cp-global] Out village at Chaos Communication Camp 2019

Dawning Sun dawning_sun at mailbox.org
Mon Aug 19 23:53:00 GMT 2019

Dear CryptoParty community,

in two days the Chaos Communication Camp 2019 will begin and some of us
will be there. For more information please check:
https://www.cryptoparty.in/cccamp19 (like location of our village or
sessions we'll have so far)

*IMPORTANT*: We will have a CryptoParty on Day3 (18.30-22.00). Not
knowing how many people might show up we are definitely looking for
people to explain a topic of their choice.

For updates during the event I will try to post/boost everything through
our Mastodon account: https://mastodon.earth/@cryptoparty (no account
needed to just check public posts...just open it in the browser of your
choice).

Ciao and see you in Mildenberg,
Crille.