[cp-global] 36C3 preparation

Dawning Sun dawning_sun at mailbox.org
Sun Dec 15 12:37:45 GMT 2019

Hello from Berlin,

registration for self-organized sessions opened on Thursday and
unfortunately I only found out just now:
https://events.ccc.de/2019/12/12/self-organized-sessions-36c3/

This means there's already lots of time slots taken. I'll be creating
our assembly page today and hope some of you have an idea for a session.

**Please remember to add your session by Dec 18th (next week Thursday)!!!**
I will print our schedule and put it up all over CCL. In order for this
to happen it needs to be layouted and everything.

Very much looking forward to some interesting CryptoParty sessions,
Crille.

Dawning Sun: