[cp-global] Help for privacy session at CoinDesk's Consensus 2020 conference

Bailey Reutzel Bailey at coindesk.com
Tue Dec 17 20:01:20 GMT 2019

Hey there,

Reaching out from CoinDesk's Consensus content programming team...

We're bringing a new cryptocurrency and blockchain explainer track at our
big conference this year! The track will be called Crypto Unlocked and
it'll focus on interactive sessions and hands-on experimentation with the
technology.

I'm in the early stages of brainstorming a 2-hour long wokshop on privacy
technology as it relates to cryptocurrency and blockchain, and one of my
coworkers mentioned the Crypto Party community as he had been to a workshop
hosted by you all.

Was wondering if there's some Crypto Party people that would be interested
in leading this workshop or helping out at in some capacity?

The conference takes place in mid-May in New York City.

Would love to get on a call with anyone interested to further discuss the
setup of the track and the topics we'd be looking to get covered... Just
ping me!

Thanks so much,
-B

--