[cp-global] 36C3

Dawning Sun dawning_sun at mailbox.org
Thu Dec 26 12:21:35 GMT 2019

Hello from Berlin,

I'll be heading to Leipzig today and hope to see everyone there=)!!!

There will be stickers and posters! If anyone would like some for their
local CryptoParty group....come to the assembly and get them.

There will also be flyers in German! If anyone would like some...come to
the assembly.

And also, please consider spending a bit of time at the assembly. Share
your experience, hear those of others, spread the word and show everyone
out there how awesome we are and why they should start a CryptoParty
group in their city, too.

Seeing some of you in a bit,
Crille.