American Phone-Tracking Firm Demo’d Surveillance Powers by Spying on CIA and NSA

American Phone-Tracking Firm Demo’d Surveillance Powers by Spying on CIA and NSA

„[…] Anomaly Six, a secretive government contractor, claims to monitor the movements of billions of phones around the world and unmask spies with the press of a button.  […]“

Sam Biddle, Jack Poulson via THE INTERCEPT

URL https://theintercept.com/2022/04/22/anomaly-six-phone-tracking-zignal-surveillance-cia-nsa/
short URL https://tinyurl.com/5n6de4pz

--
„I ... hope you can find some corner of activity in which I may be of use during the emergency.“

— Norbert Wiener