[cp-global] More cryptoparties in Berlin possible?

ml at enteig.net ml at enteig.net
Fri Aug 30 22:48:53 GMT 2013

Hi,

there are actually more, but not all of them are listed on the main
page, e.g. because they are organised in a politicalparty context (the
pirates did three in the past 6 weeks, the fdp will do one next week and
there are events planned by the greens and possibly every other party as
well. plus, i heard of at least three private parties among friends and
peer groups).

Plus² there are other, topicly related events (Free your Android, Linux
Install Parties, Freifunk events etc. pp.).

But we could discuss this further on the new Berlin discussion
mailinglist: